welcome to Day 1 of the #60daystoexamsuccess plan! This is the day 1 plan: Launched on Feb 12th ready for you to complete tomorrow!
- Your 60 day goals.
- Your longer term goals for September.
- To complete practice quizzes for each subject.
- Paper & Pen
- Images of your ideal destination
Write down your goals, discussing them with parents or carers, considering these questions:
- Whose goals are they? Yours? Your parents?
- Why do you want to succeed?
- What might success look like from the next 60 days effort?
- How would you describe your goals for September?
- Where do you want to be?
- Who will you be with?
- What will you be doing?
- To achieve your ideal goal, how much effort are you willing to commit?
Create a success statement.
These phrases might help:
I will have been successful if in September I am….
I will have achieved…
By tomorrow I will have…
By next week I will have…
By next month I will have…
Create a vision board consisting of images, and statements that represents your view of success. Put it up where you will see it every day.
Collate revision information sources for each subject e.g. text books or revision guides.
Quizzing: Complete 10 minutes quizzing per subject via an app or using online resources.