Welcome to Day 6! Keep going! This is a tough day – but worth it! You need to analyse all the past papers you have for the subjects. Follow the instructions and check instagram for a video.
To analyse past exam papers and their answers for Group A subjects, dividing them into Red, Amber, Green categories.
Group A subject past papers and markschemes.
3 large (A4 at least) envelopes per subject.
One container per subject, large enough to contain three large envelopes and completed exam questions.
Stapler & staples
Highlighters – Red, Amber, Green
For Group A subjects, you should have two copies of every past paper and markscheme.
- For each subject get three large envelopes, label them all with the subject name and then label one with Red, Amber or Green respectively.
- Using one copy of each of the past papers and markschemes, that you have for each subject, cut them up, reading each question and answer as you go, placing each question along with the answers to it from the markscheme into one of three piles; Green, Amber, Red – don’t forget to use the RAG meanings from earlier!.
- For each subject you should have three envelopes marked Red, Amber and Green, place the questions for each subject into the relevant envelope.
- For each subject put the three envelopes containing exam questions and their markscheme answers into a single subject container- you will need to come back to these regularly over the next few weeks!
- With the other copy of the past papers and markschemes, cut them all up, stapling the answer from the markscheme to the back and put all of the questions and answers into another large envelope.
- Place this into the container that you are using for each subject.
At the end of the process you should have for each subject:
- One envelope with all the past paper questions and answers in.
- One envelope marked Red, containing questions that you are successful at completing less than 50% of the time.
- One envelope marked Amber, containing questions that you are successful at completing between 50% and 90% of the time.
- One envelope marked Green, containing questions that you are successful at completing more than 90% of the time.
Quizzing: Complete 10 minutes quizzing per subject via an app or using online resources.